Complaint Review: Bil - Ray //

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2011

• Reported By: ELizabeth Figueroa — Staten Island New York United States of America
Bil - Ray //
40 Elmont Road Elmont, New York United States of America

Bil - Ray // Ferdinando L. Assini Claimed to have repaird my roof, twice. Elmont, New York

In 2007, a company out of Elmont NY with a Ferdinando L Assini as the President. I called and they came to my home as I was looking to have my roof replaced. They did the job, and after the 1st and 5th and 10th rain storm, the roof leaked.

I tried to contact them in immediately, I got no co-operation, so after several attempts at calling and having no luck, I contacted the Attorney General of NY. Man did I get a call back. Especially the day the water came pouring out of my cabinets and etc.

They came we made a deal, they "repaired" the roof a second time, to the point where I cannot get up through the crawl space to see why after all this time it is leaking again. Well here it is 4 years later, I am trying very hard to contact somebody from Bil Ray, I have contacted other bil rays only to find their all of them have discontinued numbers.

I am not sure if you can do anything for me, but I feel the need to contact the public and let them know that if they are looking for a new roof and they come across Bil Ray, ............ I suggest they look else where. I am sure that there is a Bil-Ray company out there that is reliable, but not this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bil-Ray-/Elmont-New-York-11003/Bil-Ray-Ferdinando-L-Assini-Claimed-to-have-repaird-my-roof-twice-Elmont-New-Yo-800467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bil - Ray //