Complaint Review: Bill Brown's Travel Agency

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: zempman — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Bill Brown's Travel Agency
696 1st Avenue N Saint Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Bill Brown's Travel Agency Bill Brown's Groupon SCAM!!! Saint Petersburg, Florida

I purchased a WeeklyPlus.com voucher for a 2 night/3 days stay for any Hyatt Hotel for $199. When I contacted Bill Brown's Travel Agency, whom I had to book my hotel through, I could not believe it when I got a notice that my dates could not be honored!!! So, I tried 2 other dates, and STILL the travel agency sent me an email back stating that there wasn't a room at the hotel and DENIED me! I contacted the agency to give me back my money because WeekleyPlus.com has a 7 day cancellation policy. The agency will NOT work with me and are ignoring my emails to contact me ASAP about this situation! The agency are SCAMMERS, so watch the fine print where the travel deals are coming from!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Browns-Travel-Agency/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Bill-Browns-Travel-Agency-Bill-Browns-Groupon-SCAM-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-978481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Brown's Travel Agency