Complaint Review: Bill Cameron - Metromode Magazine

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Lodo Business Member — Denver Colorado
Bill Cameron - Metromode Magazine
1550 Larimer Street, suite 237 Denver , Colorado USA

Bill Cameron - Metromode Magazine On 12/11/13 our business paid Bill Cameron $350 for a full page color ad in his magazine "Metromode" the ad nor magazine was ever published. Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Situation resolved in a very professional manner

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Metromode Ad

On 12-11-13 our business paid Bill Cameron $350 for a full page color ad in his magazine, "Metromode." the ad nor the magazine was ever published. In an email from Bill dated 1-14-14 we were told his driver would drop off copies of metromode magazine at our business. This was after we were unable yo locate "Metromode" magazine at any bookstore or retailer of any kind anywhere in Dnver. The magazine was never delivered, we never saw a copy of it or our ad. It is unlikely the magazine was ever published. His website and Facebook page no longer exist and his phone has been disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Cameron-Metromode-Magazine-/Denver-Colorado-80202/Bill-Cameron-Metromode-Magazine-On-121113-our-business-paid-Bill-Cameron-350-for-a-1121188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Cameron - Metromode Magazine

Situation resolved in a very professional manner

AUTHOR: Lodo Business Member - ()

Bill Cameron of "Metromode" magazine not only resolved the problem he went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied with our ad and the customer service.  I would have no issue working with him in the future as he was quick to respond to us, very professional in handling our business and not to mention he placed a beautiful ad for us in the magazine.   Check out the magazine!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Metromode Ad

AUTHOR: Bill - ()

Hello,

I'm Bill Cameron. I own and publish Metromode magazine. Metromode printed late but it did print. I believe the ad in question is for David Cook Galleries. The ad did run and I have provided a paid invoice and a tear-sheet along with an offer for a free full-page ad to make up for the late run. If this is not satisfactory, I will provide a full refund. A tear-sheet is the most standard way of providing proof for an ad being run. However, I will make this up to them by paying back the ad cost of $350 or by running a new ad in the next issue. My only concern is, will this rip-off report be taken down once we've come to a fulfilled agreement?

Please let me know so we can set this right.

Bill Cameron