• Report: #192689

• Submitted: Mon, May 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 22, 2006

• Reported By:Loveland Ohio
Bill Chang, LWPELECTRONICS
202 N Magnolia Dr. Saco, ME 04072 Saco, Maine U.S.A.

Bill Chang, LWPELECTRONICS ripoff through PayPal Mesaco Maine

I recieved 2 paypal reciepts in my email for "Bill Chang" from LWPELECTRONICS.COM confirming my purchase of Noikia phones. I have not used either my ebay or paypal account EVER.

I checked my recent activity on both accounts (credit cards)and nothing showed up so I am not sure whether or not I will be charged. I thought it looked suspicious so I typed in the name Bill Chang saco, ME and that is when I found this website.

I thought I should make it known that it is still going on and what can I do to stop it and make sure noone is stealing my accounts.

Susan
Loveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2006 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Chang-LWPELECTRONICS/Saco-Maine/Bill-Chang-LWPELECTRONICS-ripoff-through-PayPal-Mesaco-Maine-192689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Chang, LWPELECTRONICS