• Report: #192549

• Submitted: Sun, May 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 21, 2006

• Reported By:holmdel New Jersey
Bill Chang (aka) Lwpelectronics
202 N Magnolia Dr. Saco, Maryland U.S.A.

Bill ChangBill Chang (aka) Bill Chang (aka) Lwpelectronics Tried to get my paypal account to pay money for some thing I didn't buy Saco Maryland

Lwp Electronics (aka) Bill Chang tried to collet $774.99 from my paypal account for a BRAND NEW NOKIA 8800 CELL PHONE which I never purchased.

I did notify Paypal and they said this person and or company is a fraud also my account was never charged just the attempt was made to rob my money.

People beware!

Kathy
Holmdel, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2006 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Chang-aka-Lwpelectronics/Saco-Maryland-04072/Bill-ChangBill-Chang-aka-Bill-Chang-aka-Lwpelectronics-Tried-to-get-my-paypal-account-192549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Chang (aka) Lwpelectronics