Complaint Review: Bill Duncan

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Bill Duncan

Bill Duncan My Chicago Apartment Lease Referral Credit, Internet

Mr Duncan runs a website that looks like it is run by the apartments Kimball Station but it is not. I called to make an appointment after finding the apartment through another source that included a reward for new leases. I mentioned the other source after we met with Mr. Duncan, and he did not mention that he was with a competitor or note on our lease our correct referral source. The website does mention his company mychicagoapartment.com, but I was unsuspecting and didn't think I was looking at anything other than the apartment buildings official website, so I did not notice. Mr Duncan received the referral payment for our lease and neither the company that I actually found the apartment through or myself received our payout. Not illegal, Mr Duncan, but not moral either. When I mentioned the other company you could've had the decency to be honest. I will tell friends in the future to avoid you and your company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Duncan/internet/Bill-Duncan-My-Chicago-Apartment-Lease-Referral-Credit-Internet-997426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Duncan