Complaint Review: Bill Heard Chevrolet, Sanford, Florida

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Bill Heard Chevrolet, Sanford, Florida
127 N. Oregon Street Sanford, Florida U.S.A.

Bill Heard Chevrolet, Sanford, Florida Class Action Sanford Florida

*Consumer Comment: Can you help me?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: email me for any help you need

*Author of original report: Still Waiting....

*Consumer Comment: Explanation in response to Bill Heard cooment

*UPDATE Employee: Customer buys vehicle and leaves happy

*Author of original report: Bill Heard Enterprises

My story is no different than the rest, but I think it is time that we all got together and tried to do something. I have been in contact with an attorney who says we definitely have a case - the more the better.

We will be putting up a website with contact information if anyone is interested in getting on the band wagon - united we stand!

Lynn d
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Heard-Chevrolet-Sanford-Florida/Sanford-Florida/Bill-Heard-Chevrolet-Sanford-Florida-Class-Action-Sanford-Florida-289230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Heard Chevrolet, Sanford, Florida

Can you help me?

AUTHOR: Samanthah - (U.S.A.)

Bill Heard Chevrolet financed my vehicle twice, and now my credit is showing that I have a big delincquincy on my account. I have no idea how to go about fixing this. Can you offer any suggestions?

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

email me for any help you need

AUTHOR: Disgusted - (U.S.A.)

I worked for Bill Heard Chevrolet for the last year. I can tell you so many illegal things they have done.

Still Waiting....

AUTHOR: Lynn D - (U.S.A.)

A spokes person for Bill Heard posted that this was a happy customer. Here we are 1/2/08 and Bill Heard has yet to satisfy the loan for the trade-in. I am now getting calls from the old finance company requesting payment for the truck that Bill Heard is in possession of and have yet to secure financing for the Trailblazer that was sold to my husband. One has to wonder how this will all turn out.

Still looking for individuals with similar experiences to file a class action suit against this company. meetup.com is where we can be found.

Explanation in response to Bill Heard cooment

AUTHOR: Lynn D - (U.S.A.)

To clarify - I find it amazing that roughly two days after posting regarding class action Bill Heard Chev called. Seems they were willing to drop the cost of the vehicle in order to get the terms the same/better than the original terms - this was in direct contrast to the call we had received last week demanding that we sign new papers at a higher rate or return the vehicle. I believe this underscores our ability as consumers to unite against Bill Heard - just because they made this deal work out (after seeing my post regarding class action) - what about the countless other people out there who have had the same experiences or worse who have not had their voices heard.

I also want to add that while they were willing to drop the price of the vehicle with regards to my husband - my son's experience was still one of empty promises and ended up with the vehicle being returned.

I am still pursuing the class action suit on behalf of my son and the others out there who have had problems with this dealer - remember 15 dealerships in 7 states - I don't care if you are in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, etc. - contact me on meetup.com under consumer issues/search for Bill Heard. UNITED WE STAND!! You are not alone and there is power in numbers. The more - the merrier.

Customer buys vehicle and leaves happy

AUTHOR: Cary Wood - (U.S.A.)

As a follow up, this customer came in last night and purchased a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer with payment and terms to their complete satisfaction.

Bill Heard Enterprises

AUTHOR: Lynn d - (U.S.A.)

We would like to hear from individuals who have been affected by the unfair business practices of Bill Heard Enterprises. We have a site at meetup.com under Consumer issues. Please check up out and share your stories. We have an attorney on-board and in order to file a class action suite we need only 7 people - I am sure there are many, many more. With Georgia and Florida fining this company it has to be bad. William Heard owns 15 dealerships in 7 states. We believe these unfiar practices are company-wide and not isolated to individual dealerships. We look forward to hearing from you.