Complaint Review: Bill Heard Chevrolet Towncenter

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Bill Heard Chevrolet Towncenter
950 Barrett Parkway NW, Kennesaw,GA Nationwide U.S.A.

Bill Heard Chevy, Bill Heard Chevrolet Towncenter is a rip-off! Kennesaw Georgia

I just recently went to Bill Heard Chevy in Kennesaw, GA. I felt very uncomfortable as soon as I stepped on the car lot. The sales people were hovering like sharks. The first thing I observed about their vehicles was that they didnt have a price listing on them. The salesperson didnt even give me time to breath, because he seemed to be rushing for me to do a credit application.

I test drove a 2003 Nissan Maxima, And the car was extremely dirty. The salesperson then went in the office with his finance manager, For a extended period of time. The finance manager wanted me to make a down payment to hold the car. I told him that I hadnt even been approved for a deal yet!!! I was starting to get very skeptical about the whole deal. The salesperson then mentioned about a "Bail Agreement". This basically let me drive the vehicle, pending approval from the bank. I really felt uncomfortable about the whole situation. The salesperson never even told the price of the car!! He kept refering to this computer known as "The Wizard". "A word to the wise", Stay away from Bill Heard!!

Barry
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Heard-Chevrolet-Towncenter/nationwide/Bill-Heard-Chevy-Bill-Heard-Chevrolet-Towncenter-is-a-rip-off-Kennesaw-Georgia-114672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Heard Chevrolet Towncenter