Complaint Review: Bill Heard Chevrolet

• Submitted: Sat, September 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Bill Heard Chevrolet
Town Center Blvd Sanford, Florida U.S.A.

Bill Heard Chevrolet Scum Dealership that went under..Hallelujah Sanford Florida

This report is just my comments about a bad dealership that ripped me off as it has done to hundreds of people around the country.

I went there to buy a truck in 2000. They kept me in the dealership for hours. They took the keys on my trade-in to 'INSPECT' it as they stated, and never gave me back the keys. They gave me the run-around. Changed and re-wrote the contract several times in several weeks. They took my trade-in and I ended up paying full price for a truck that was worth less than my trade-in. My trade-in was a 1998 Camaro SS by the way. It was the worst nightmare I had ever experienced and the worst part of it was, It was Real!

So in essence, all I can say is I am so HAPPY they finally got what they should have gotten a long, long time ago!!! Before this I had been saying and praying, "Your Day Is Gonna Come." And my friends that day has finally come...Hallelujah!!!!

Rejoicer
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Heard-Chevrolet/Sanford-Florida/Bill-Heard-Chevrolet-Scum-Dealership-that-went-underHallelujah-Sanford-Florida-376435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Heard Chevrolet