Complaint Review: Bill Heard Chevy Town Center

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:Emerson Georgia
Bill Heard Chevy Town Center
950 Barrett Parkway NE Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Bill Heard Chevy Town Center ripoff BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE OR JUST PLAIN BAD SERVICE Kennesaw Georgia

*Author of original report: sent a letter to my bank regarding the vehicle I no longer had

I bought a used vehicle from this dealership on Oct. 2. Traded in my car and they immediately called the wholesaler to come pick up my car and because the used vehicle was not ready I could not continue to drive it as it was towed away. They gave me a loaner car. Next day, car still was not ready, gave me another loaner car.

Checked with my bank two weeks later October 15th and the payoff on my trade in had not been paid. Since I had canceled the insurance I was somewhat concerned. Called the dealership and they said the check had been mailed on 10/14, and so I had to make a payment on a car I no longer owned.

It has now been 3 1/2 weeks and the bank still has not received payoff. I have not received any paperwork to obtain my tags or show ownership. Only a statment from the new finance company.

They told me the vehicle had keyless entry, it doesn't and I checked with the dealer and the vehicle does not come with keyless entry. Received no service manual and finally received second key after asking several times.

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. When you drive up they have so many sales people they are like vultures. Prices are not on any vehicles and their web site does not reflect the correct prices of the automobiles (so they say).

Linda
Emerson, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2004 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Heard-Chevy-Town-Center/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Bill-Heard-Chevy-Town-Center-ripoff-BAD-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-OR-JUST-PLAIN-BAD-SERVICE-Kennes-114887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Heard Chevy Town Center

sent a letter to my bank regarding the vehicle I no longer had

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

After I sent a letter to my bank regarding the vehicle I no longer had, with a copy to Bill Heard I received a telephone call the next day. They immediately sent a check for payoff on my old car and to date things are fine. No surprises yet!