• Report: #202172

• Submitted: Thu, July 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 20, 2006

• Reported By:madison Tennessee
Bill Heard Chevy Used Nashville
Hickory Hollow Pky Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bill Heard Chevy Used i was insulted and lied to 3 times Nashville Tennessee

after all was said and done i guess we got a good deal on our purchase and our trade in.they were the only dealership thatwould deal with us because of our credit and our trade in not being worth the pay off. with that being said,i would never buy another auto from this dealership nor would i recommend it.

the used sales finance dept.lied over and over about what my monthly payments would be and the down payment. three times we went to sign papers to have some problem to a rise .the problems were the prices were always much higher than we agreed on .

we agreed on one car and had it for four days but had to bring it back because the finance co said it cost to much we could only buy under 15000.well hello, i thought thats what getting pre approved was for. so i took the car back after redoing all my insurance and falling in lovewith my new car.

i was very angry when i got to the car lot .i wanted someone to take responsibity for what we had to go threw but nobody said they did anything wrong .but i was told it was our fault because of our bad credit and we were responsible.that may very well be true but he didnot have the right to insult me . my husband had a stoke and is not able to work anymore . so yess we have credit problems . they knew that before we came out there.

we ended up with a car .but was it worth all of this. i think not .all the other dealerships may not have got my buisness but at least they have my trust something bill heard does not have.

Donnie and gloria
madison, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2006 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Heard-Chevy-Used-Nashville/Nashville-Tennessee/Bill-Heard-Chevy-Used-i-was-insulted-and-lied-to-3-times-Nashville-Tennessee-202172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Heard Chevy Used Nashville