Complaint Review: Bill Heard Chevy

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:memphis Tennessee
Bill Heard Chevy
4605 Houston Levee Collierville Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bill Heard Chevy mess my credit up and charge me 5,000 worth of custom stuff on car i didnt have and lie to bank for loan Memphis Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: bill heard chevrolet has filed for bankruptcy

I bought a new malibu 07 and trade a car in which they kept with out paying one note on when i trade it in repo and the bank kept calling but the car had been traded to bill heard for three months with out any note beening pay when i bought my new car they had me lie to the bank so that they loan for me would go threw come to find out they had charge me 5,000 extra for things that was not even on car.I have never been late on my notes till they didnt pay off my trade in i had a 1 credit till then i really wish i can get a class action suit for what has happen to me and my family.

Willie
memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Heard-Chevy/Memphis-Tennessee-38017/Bill-Heard-Chevy-mess-my-credit-up-and-charge-me-5000-worth-of-custom-stuff-on-car-i-didn-388793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Heard Chevy

#1 Consumer Suggestion

bill heard chevrolet has filed for bankruptcy

AUTHOR: Lambmit - (U.S.A.)

Bill Heard Chevorlet had a history of not paying off trade ins. The local news channel has done stories on them not paying off trade ins and what not. Bill Heard is out of buisness and has filed for bankruptcy.