structures

• Submitted: Fri, August 05, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 05, 2005

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Bill Heard Las Vegas
444 S. Decutar Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

BILL HEARD SALESMAN ARE IN TO THEYRE NOT STUPID RIPOFF las Vegas Nevada

In July of 2005 I bought a 2000 silverado and I got home with it that it that eving and let my husband drive it (which by the way works in the automotive buisness) he told me that it sounded like the front bearings were going out, plus the driveline train was slipping. so I toke the truck bak that same night and the used car MANAGER (so he says) TONY told me that they would give me a loaner and fix everything in the morning.

Now I paid ($17147.17) cash for the truck and this was a certified used vehicle and has a 28 point inspection that it must go through before they can cert. it as a certified used GM vehicle. they must of mad up ther own inspection because the truck was not in good machancial condition at all. well to get to the end of this story I ended up doing so research of my own and got the name of the owner (Andy LeCore) which was a very nice man and after two days of calling back and forth to the dealership my husband finally got a hold of him and he was very happy to back out the other deal and give me a 2005 and pay the difference.

Brandi
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2005 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Heard-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada/BILL-HEARD-SALESMAN-ARE-IN-TO-THEYRE-NOT-STUPID-RIPOFF-las-Vegas-Nevada-152653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Heard Las Vegas