Complaint Review: Bill Killer

Bill Killer
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Bill Killer This is a rip off. Chris took my money but I got nothing in return. Stay clear of Bill Killer. Luckily I got my money back thro ClickBank. Chris took my money but I got nothing in return. Luckily I got my money back thro ClickBank. Internet

I signed up for Bill Killer thinking it might help me. But it didn't take me long, thankfully, to discover that it was a total rip off. The free web site they said they had given me, turned out not to exist. Luckily, I read the reports about product supply centre, and got my money back thro ClickBank, who I contacted immediatly, when I saw that this is what someone else had done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Killer/internet/Bill-Killer-This-is-a-rip-off-Chris-took-my-money-but-I-got-nothing-in-return-Stay-clear-487812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Killer