Complaint Review: Bill Lange Owner Of First Commercial Consultants Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 29, 2009

• Reported By:Orange Texas
Bill Lange Owner Of First Commercial Consultants Inc.
7901 Skansie Ave. Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.

Bill Lange Owner Of First Commercial Consultants Inc. NOTHING MORE THAN A SCAM!!!!! Gig Harbor Washington

Let's see this all started in November 2008 when me and my husband was ready to buy a new house...Mine and his credit was shaky so we had went through a credit building program...Someone mentioned First Commercial Consultants to us and it sounded really good so i called..The lady i spoke to told me all that needed to be done to get this started was to send 2000.00 and they would send me the packet to get started on the purchase of our home....Well after the money was sent we got the packet done all the paper work sent it back and had a closing date in December...Well that date never happened then 3 more closing dates in Dec.never happened than 4 in January and 1 in Feb.

Well enough is enough Bill Lange always had excuses of the funds should be in the United States in the next 10 days...We called and told BILL LANGE himself we wanted our 2000.00 reimbursed and he said ok no problem I have to wait for the funding to go through before i can send it call me next Friday...I have called every week for the last 3 months and got the same ol song and dance...Well now to make matters worse the phones have been disconnected and where is my money in Bill Lange's pocket...We have 5 kid's our money is needed...Just a warning to anyone who finds Bill Lange maybe with another company or whatever STAY AWAY!!!!

Orange, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Lange-Owner-Of-First-Commercial-Consultants-Inc/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Bill-Lange-Owner-Of-First-Commercial-Consultants-Inc-NOTHING-MORE-THAN-A-SCAM-Gig-Ha-456420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Lange Owner Of First Commercial Consultants Inc.