Complaint Review: Bill Lange - William Lange - First Commercial Consultants

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2008

• Reported By:Austell Georgia
Bill Lange - William Lange - First Commercial Consultants
7901 Skansie Ave Ste 205 Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.

Bill Lange - William Lange - First Commercial Consultants Company has ripped me off as well!! Gig Harbor Washington

Like others have said this company takes your money on false promises. The took 3500 dollars from my family that we didnt even have. Mary Joe one of the consultants, after I gave 1500 dollars she said I had to hurry up and get 2000 dollars which I borrowed to get. I held up my end of the bargain but of course they never came through and I don't think they ever intended too. This was back in August, later in October I was told my full refunded would be given to me by the owner Bill Lange, I have emails that are proof of his promise. Well months went on I got a lie about them trying to get funding and will have it in January. That never happend heard the sobb story about the company closing their doors for good, and now its almost May and every week he is emailing me that next week they should have it. I am so sick and tired of this company lies and deceit. If any lawyer out there would help me out, media, news anyone, this company needs to be shut down. The type of money this company are taking from people who can't afford it needs to be thrown in jail I would testify for anyone if this could happen, I am very upset as you can tell and just pray that justice will be served.

Michael
Austell, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Lange-William-Lange-First-Commercial-Consultants/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Bill-Lange-William-Lange-First-Commercial-Consultants-Company-has-ripped-me-off-as-wel-328868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Lange - William Lange - First Commercial Consultants

magic