Complaint Review: Bill Me Later And Walmart.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Bill Me Later And Walmart.com
billmelater.com and walmart.com Timonium, Maryland U.S.A.

Bill Me Later And Walmart.com Bill me later does not support their customer in disputed transactions Timonium Maryland

Bill Me Later is a joke. They charge exhorbitant interest JUST like a credit card company, but they refuse to be on the buyer's side in the cancellation of charges/refusal to pay charges. I was not happy with the supervisor they gave me (and she was probably all of 18 years old?) who kept talking in circles saying they needed a cancellation number from Walmart.com to help me. This is where it gets good.

After holding for NO LESS THAN 35 minutes on hold with Walmart.com.....I find out the following. Oh, by the way, you can call Walmart.com at 800-925-6278, even though they do not give this number out. :) Each time I called, the wait was AT LEAST 30 minutes of hold time.

Walmart.com will not guarantee your cancellation will be honored. OH...if you item ships, you will be billed and you will have to return it at a store near you. It's nothing but a hassle. I called within 2.5 hours of placing my order, and they would NOT give a cancellation confirmation.

And Bill Me Later is no better. They tell me that they MUST have that cancellation number or have the merchant on the phone with the customer. Yeah, right? Who has 3-way calling capabilities or even knows how to use that?

I will NOT be using Bill Me Later OR Walmart.com ever again. If the payment was refused, I am CERTAIN Walmart.com would NOT have shipped any merchandise.

Houston resident
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Me-Later-And-Walmartcom/Timonium-Maryland/Bill-Me-Later-And-Walmartcom-Bill-me-later-does-not-support-their-customer-in-disputed-tr-402467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Me Later And Walmart.com