Complaint Review: Bill Me Later Paypal service

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Grelber — Arden North Carolina United States of America
Bill Me Later Paypal service

Bill Me Later Paypal service Bill me twenty times a month Internet

Bill Me Later sends out multiple notices even after you schedule a payment. Last month they send another notice after I had a payment scheduled and had confirmation it was on their schedule. They sent another notice that I had a payment due, but did not tell me it was the same payment I already set up. When I noticed they had charged me twice for the same monthly payment, I called their service center to find out what happened. Their response was that they couldn't change it, too bad, even though I made the mistake because they sent a notice for a payment I already had scheduled. Beware of this if you have an account with them. They are not exactly customer oriented. I would not recommend this service to anyone and will close my account after the payment that is due has cleared then I will mail them a check, that way when they send an email saying I need to schedule a payment I have already sent to them, they will have an old fashioned paper check so there is no confusion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Me-Later-Paypal-service/internet/Bill-Me-Later-Paypal-service-Bill-me-twenty-times-a-month-Internet-952694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Me Later Paypal service