Complaint Review: Bill Me Later

• Reported By: mjc — norwood Minnesota United States of America
Bill Me Later
atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Bill Me Later They are a joke atlanta, Georgia

First off I started getting calls from Bill Me Later stating that I had an overdue account. Now I have never opened an account with them. When I requested copies of all the material , signatory agreement ect. from them they have refused to provide any. They even returned the documents sent to them by my Lawyer. Requesting the same. They continue to call me harassing me trying to get me to pay for something I never ordered from them. It is my opinion that they are nothing more than scam artist praying on the American people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Me-Later/atlanta-Georgia-/Bill-Me-Later-They-are-a-joke-atlanta-Georgia-1000592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Me Later