Complaint Review: Bill Me Later

• Updated: Wed, December 10, 2014

• Reported By: Jeff — Arlington Washington USA
Bill Me Later

Bill Me Later Paypal Will not cancel FRAUDULENT account! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: bill me later is lying

On Dec 15th 2011, someone else created a 'Bill Me Later' account under my name. They bought something for $132.65. Paypal nor Bill Me Later will cancel said account. Despite my explanation to them on Feb. 13, 2012 when I spoke to Jordan N. He said he would take care of everything. I keep getting bills. They say I owe $235.79 as of 4/11/12. I do NOT and am very upset about this fraudulent scam. I have also reported them to IC3.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Me-Later/internet/Bill-Me-Later-Paypal-Will-not-cancel-FRAUDULENT-account-Internet-867157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Me Later

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

bill me later is lying

AUTHOR: billibong22 - (United States of America)

Bill Me Later is cheating people. This is what they saying on they website in HELP section:

How was an unknown party able to improperly access the Bill Me Later marketing file?

Unfortunately, an outside party was able to defeat the security measures put in place by one of our third party vendors, an email database management firm, and they were unable to protect the information you provided to us for marketing purposes. Law enforcement authorities have been notified and are investigating the matter.
The breach did not involve any Bill Me Later systems or those of our merchants and the information accessed cannot be used to make fraudulent purchases(hmmm...)

This is what I got, based on my information(the actual list is a waaay longer):

((((REDACTED)))

I know my post will be deleted soon, but people HAVE TO FIGHT THIS!!