Complaint Review: Bill Me Later

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Ocean Park Washington United States of America
Bill Me Later

Bill Me Later WebBank (parent company) Opened a fraudulent account in my name, Internet

On September 21, 2012, I received a bill by mail from "Bill Me Later" for $60.00. The account had a wrong email and phone number for me. When I called they wanted all sorts of information from me, including my social security number. I told them to go to hell--and to close out the account immediately--or else! So far I have not received confirmation of this transaction. I have also sent a letter to the Chief Credit Officer at WebBank who is the parent company for "Bill Me Later." The following is where to contact him:

Todd Plumley
Chief Credit Officer
WebBank
6440 Wasatch Blvd # 300 Holladay
Salt Lake City, UT 84121

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Me-Later/internet/Bill-Me-Later-WebBank-parent-company-Opened-a-fraudulent-account-in-my-name-Internet-945135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Me Later