Complaint Review: Bill Me later

• Submitted: Tue, March 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: rebeccajennings1 — Midwest City Oklahoma United States of America
Bill Me later

Bill Me later Total and Complete Scam Artists Atlanta, Internet

I signed up for Bill me Later to buy a cell phone online. I paid 115$ for the phone and have made my payments on time.. Only once I have been 1 day late. They charged me a 25 dollar late fee and a 2 dollar fee. my 40 dollar payment was pretty much burned money..because then I still owed 102 dollars after that. Last week I sent a 50 dollar payment in and put a tracking number on the mail because I refuse to give them a debit card number, I mail money orders.. My money order arrived on the date it was due, yesterday.. Today I check the account and it shows now I owe 137$. Even with the 27$ dollars in late fees, the 102$ plus 27$ does NOT equal 137$. They just keep on tacking on money every month. I have paid 100$ toward them and still owe that much?? I don't think so. So for a 100$ phone I have had to pay nearly 200$ because they just keep stealing my money. I paid this month ontime and have a tracking number for proof and they don't even show a payment as being made , just more money and fees added to my account. They are thieves, con artists, rip off jerks and need to be closed down!! They STEAL peoples money and just keep adding fees and when you call to talk to them they say they never received any money or it showed up late and they don't honor tracking numbers or a mail report stating it was delivered on time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Me-later/internet/Bill-Me-later-Total-and-Complete-Scam-Artists-Atlanta-Internet-849410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Me later