Complaint Review: Bill Ockenfels

San Luis Obispo, California United States of America
  • Phone: 8056026199
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Bill Ockenfels Evicted more than once, Fraud, Perjury, Failure to pay rent, damage to property, Drunk, Threatening San Luis Obispo, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: WARNING: Michael Johnson

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Warning: Michael J**** or Classic Car Guy

WARNING REGARDING : Bill Ockenfels Jr.  or William Ockenffels Jr

Would like to warn any RENTOR here that this individual lied on his rental application that he had not been previously evicted.  I had to evict this person and he had been evicted before that.  I lost 6 months of rental income and spent $5000 on top of that to evict this person.  He knows the system and works it.  He obtained free legal councel while I paid hand over fist to get rid of him.  He had been evicted in the same town where I reside just a couple of years before I met him. I interviewed that RENTOR and he claims he spent around $12,000  to evict Ockenfels.

This individual drinks heavily and damages private property.   He damaged my automobile while on his bike after drinking one night and caused $1500 damage to the paint. [continued below]....
.....  Never paid for it. Never even offered to pay for it.  He has broken a door and defaced another door by writing on it with permanent marker while living at my home.

Ockenfels threatened bodily harm to me one night while I was asleep, waking me in my room at 2 am after one of his drinking spells.   I locked myself in another room and called the cops.  I had to leave my own residence after that until he was evicted.  I placed bolt locks on my doors and put almost all of my belongings under lock and key so that he would not steal or destroy them.  When he finally was evicted, he managed to steal a microwave, a TV and other small knick-nacks.

Ockenfels  is a known scam artist. I interviewed his own sister who said he has been a scam artist since birth and cheated his own parents out of an automobile, jewelry etc. using fraudulent aliases and other persuasive cons to his advantage.   While he was living at my home, his own brother and sister had sued him and a court case was underway.

A year or two after he was evicted from my home, he threatened me with his vehicle while I was on a bicycle.

Ockenfels is bad news people. He is a walking disaster.   Avoid any financial transaction with this person.  Avoid him altogether.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Ockenfels/San-Luis-Obispo-California-93401/Bill-Ockenfels-Evicted-more-than-once-Fraud-Perjury-Failure-to-pay-rent-damage-to-pro-975918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Ockenfels

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

WARNING: Michael Johnson

AUTHOR: - ()

Michael Johnson is a renter who has a long history of luring college girls into sub renting rooms in his house. Once they move in he has makes unwanted advances. When they refuse, he gives them thirty day notice and keeps their deposits..etc.  I am a single father who moved in only to learn about Johnson's history via his neighbors.

My ten year old son would not come over to visit me on 468 Islay St.as he was not comfortable with Johnson in the home. When I gave my notice to leave, he tried the same tatics on me to keep my deposit, etc. I stood up to him in court and he lost. We also found video cable wired under each rooms floor going to his locked room. The local authorities are aware of this. he runs many online scams as well.

All of his accusations against me are completely untrue and false. He has been in court many times with eviction issues, and during our hearing the judge warned him that she did not want to see him in her court room again. He also runs an online scam called Classic Car Guy. Yes, beware of Michael Johnson folks, I won and he lost in court which he is not used to. He does not pay anything for his rent or court cases as he knows the system all too well.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds