Complaint Review: Bill Steven

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Dragon — Parma Ohio
Bill Steven
10 North Tryon Street, 20th Floor Charlotte, , North Carolina USA

Bill Steven Diamond Capital Group fraudulent loan service Charlotte, North Carolina

On July 16, 2013 I was contacted by Bill Steven from Diamond Capital Group in regards to a loan request I hadposted on craiglist. I was approved, a contract was signed on August 01,2013 and a fee was paid of $2700 dispite my misgivings.

Constant delays, excuses and more fee was requested (which I refused to pay). It is nowSeptember 12,2013. No loan (dispite the contract signed), no refund of my fee that I requested and no answersas to why the loan was never transfered.

It was gullible and niave of me to have trusted this individual and his company. By the end of one month I knew that I would never see the loan dispite his constant promises. I haveemails and text messages and copies of documents he sent to support all claims.

Please do not be a fool such as me. I am out of $2700 and no loan. All I wanted was funds to buy land for my father and to pay off a debt for my mother which now I can not do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Steven/-Charlotte-North-Carolina-28255/Bill-Steven-Diamond-Capital-Group-fraudulent-loan-service-Charlotte-North-Carolina-1083844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Steven