Complaint Review: Bill Waggoner

• Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: radioroger — Medford Oregon United States of America
Bill Waggoner
111 Soontobecountyjail Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Bill Waggoner american dreams media inc. email marketing, affiliate marketing,spamming,spam king Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Who are you? False Complaint

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: b.s

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: william waggoner or Bill waggoner stole my money!!

*UPDATE Employee: We too were dupped!

*Consumer Comment: How cute, they kissed and made up

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I totally retract my emotional reactions.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Emotional Response.

*Author of original report: Withdrawing my complaint

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is simply not true.

Bill Waggoner approached me through a trusted friend and convinced me he could make my advertisers more successful with mass email campaigns. (I own an ad agency Ho Hum Productions)

He said he had a proprietary Opt in process and 1.5 billion Opt in email addresses and the infrastructure to deliver millions of emails an hour.

He further convince me to fund an "Upgrade" and a new programming effort, which I did...
He always asks for 2 grand or 5 grand to accomplish the tasks.

He then uses the money for smokes and rent and never does what he promised.

He keeps coming back with more excuses and lies and tries to blead you dry.

Do not send this man any money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Waggoner/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Bill-Waggoner-american-dreams-media-inc-email-marketing-affiliate-marketingspammingspa-706833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Waggoner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Who are you? False Complaint

AUTHOR: WW - ()

Who would do business with someone that can't even type ENGLISH.

Show yourself j***.

What's your website show the receipt that you supposedly paid me anything!

Where is the proof pal. This website makes me sick.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

b.s

AUTHOR: doobeedoo - ()

bill wagner is  not wat u  say he is u obviously listen to kiddy a** radeo . com  fool. how about adult chat n  real business if u knew him like me hes  done nothing but  make me n my company and business a great  help and im more than  happy to anser ann y questons u have  about him. like any company  we have good and bad reviews but  mr wagner helpet us  so much i defo  recomend him and will over n over again,

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

william waggoner or Bill waggoner stole my money!!

AUTHOR: nidal.khamal@gmail.com - ()

william waggoner  or Bill waggoner

Just do not trust this guy, he is a big lie
Do not give him any money, do not believe him, stole my money!!
you want full story call me guys anytime!

TEl :+4969348798169

Skype: nidal.khamal

Email: nidal.khamal@gmail.com

We too were dupped!

AUTHOR: Military - ()

We too were dupped by Bill Waggoner.  Just last month (July 2013), we wired him $2500 to run our e-mail campaign.  He told us the same exact things, that he would use the money to get server space, etc.  He even put in the contract that he would refund our money if he did not generate the amount of leads he promised us.

Now, he won't even call us back, or respond to our e-mails.  I sure wished I had seen this report before we started working with him.

How cute, they kissed and made up

AUTHOR: TheWIfe - (United States of America)

The author of this ripoff report should know that Bill is still running this same exact scam on others to this day, promising that for a few thousand dollars he can get his servers up and running and blast out millions emails an hour. You send the money and all you get are excuses. When his actions and inactions become too shady and want nothing more to do with it, he says some of the money has already been spent on whatever, or simply tells you to eat sh!t.

If you're really lucky, he'll even start actively harassing you, calling you names, racial slurs or saying he's coming over to rape your wife (there's proof of all of this). The fact is that Bill Waggoner is a scammer, making promises he can't keep and taking thousands of dollars from anyone who will buy into his lies, giving them nothing in return. If you've been scammed by Billy, feel free to post a comment on (((link redacted)))

Bill's claims on this and several other ripoff reports that he's never taken money from anyone are lies. Message history, support desk tickets, skype history, recorded phone calls, video proof and bank transfer history say otherwise. Transfers to none other than Bill Waggoner's checking account in Las Vegas, NV.

"Boo hoo I'm 'famous' and people are all posting lies about me..." Yeah right. We're all the delusional liars and you're the one honest person on the internet. <--SARCASM. If so many people who've never met one another are all saying the exact same things about you, maybe, just maybe there's truth behind it.

Anyone with something to say about the scammer Bill Waggoner can post a comment on (((link redacted)))

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I totally retract my emotional reactions.

AUTHOR: Bill Waggoner - (USA)

Sorry for the immature things I said on this site. I want to appologize, this man Roger from ho hum productions is a great man! There were things I said that were just wrong, I should have not reacted like I did.

From my heart I sincerely appologize. Everyone I recommend his services to anyone in the marketing industry.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Emotional Response.

AUTHOR: Bill Waggoner - (USA)

This man Roger Fredinberg is one of the most respectable businessmen I know. Him and I had people in between us spreading lies and rumors about us both. I want to say Roger is a very stand up guy and personally I would recommend his business practices to anyone I know.

It stinks when 3rd party people spread rumors and lies about people to get them fighting. I over re acted as he did, we said somethings we both never meant to say. Unfortunley we said on a public forum.

Sorry Roger, you know now that I would do anything for you and your idea's are always impressive and inspriring.

Bill

Withdrawing my complaint

AUTHOR: radioroger - (USA)

Mr. Waggoner has done all he could to remedy our differences and the matter has been settled.

Rip Off complaint has been withdrawn.

Thanks

Roger Fredinburg
CEO
www.hohumproductions.com

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is simply not true.

AUTHOR: Bill Waggoner - (USA)

Ho Hum Productions is a company that scams people all day. If you look into http://www.regularguy.com/ and look into the person claiming these things his name is Roger Fredinburg a former radio talk show host, look into his shady past. The man promotes anything he can get his hands on. Good talker, actually a super talker, this man took advantage of my kindness at a time where my father had a stroke. At the time of this family tragedy I was not thinking about all the possible shady things he could do.  All I cared about was getting to my father, So I did work with him and tried very hard to make his products produce. The bottom line here is the guy never paid a dime after his "products" were promoted.  He always had an excuse, so I cut off ties dealing with him.
I do not know anyone with 1.5 billion opt in email addresses this is an obvious stupid claim of slander and lies. So everyone knows he sells anything he can get his hands on with his smooth ex radio voice.

Roger take this down and please if your such a christian then you will do the right thing.
Please produce Roger any evidence of 2 to 5k being spent on anything. The company put faith in your lies and cost us money....

Your scams? Buy Gold! Buy Storable Foods! Buy into some multi level marketing business.
Complete Garbage!