Complaint Review: Bill Waggoner

• Reported By: Barnie Smith — Scottsdale Arizona
Bill Waggoner
las Vegas, Nevada USA

Bill Waggoner Market Strong Media LLC Email Marketing las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: billy the conman

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is not REAL!!!

Bill Waggoneer and Chuck Gray are con artists.  DO NOT WORK with these clowns.  Frankly, I'm surpirsed I gave them 750 to mail to 3MM users.  They didn't mail to anyone, took our money and that's that.  They'll continually say they're having technical problems, and just string it along.

I imagine they have a small list that performs, then they'll mail to it and get you to pay the 1500 / 3000 and won't mail.

However, in my case, they never mailed.  If you've seen breaking bad, I think you can add that Bill's behavior may have something to do with this as well.

Don't send them money.

You won't see any return.

they are con artists and way past their prime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Waggoner/las-Vegas-Nevada/Bill-Waggoner-Market-Strong-Media-LLC-Email-Marketing-las-Vegas-Nevada-1162196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Waggoner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

billy the conman

AUTHOR: patrick - (USA)

I thought he was a friend i opened up to him told him my personal problems , he promised he would help me by me paying for traffic to help my company business , paid him nothing he never got back toi me and now he deleted me from his skype aacciunt dont trust this guy he a fake and he day will come .

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is not REAL!!!

AUTHOR: Bill Waggoner - ()

Chuck Gray?

This is plain out cyberbullying!

Chuck Gray scammed me... hmmm then tried to hurt my family.

I have never scammed anyone in fact I have helped 100's of companies make a lot of money online.

Internet Trolls are the worst forms of people on earth.

Why would I go on the radio, go on television put my life on the line defending freedom of speech and exposing scammers just to scam someone?

I've been attacked personally and these people have tried to hurt my family. Good job guys, hurting innocent people to get your LAUGHS!

I have a list of 100 people at least who know me and will vouch for me any day of the week.

This report is SAD!