Complaint Review: Bill (William) Demick

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Tanya — Los Angeles California United States of America
Bill (William) Demick
310 Mar-Don Hills Court Winston-Salem, North Carolina United States of America

Bill ,William, Demick He lived at 310 Mar-Don Hills Court, and didn't pay rent, is not a legal locksmith , no license, and he defamed me on a rental ad on Craigslist , when i tried to find an honest tenant, not to mention Winston-Salem, North Carolina

This man, as I said, isn't a licensed locksmith. He would do work as if he was a locksmith. He rented, or was supposed to at 310 Mar-Don Hills Court, and he joined the neighbors to be instrumental in causing havoc and abuse to me with fumes, (I have asthma).he didn't pay rent, and he placed a very abusive ad concerning rental when I was seeking an honest tenant (He also stole from me). Last but not least, he has a non-legal wife from the Philippines and his trying to bring her to America.  She is probably a fine woman. But he has been in jail many times, and this would not be good for anyone in America. The Embassy needs to be contacted regarding this individual.I believe, though without no proof that he has joined the neighbors in tampering with my electrical unit, breaking into my home to continue to steal ( he bragged that he could break into any home), {feasible gang activity} and the last I know he said he was in North Dakota, but I think he is still in Winston-Salem. He placed that horrible ad about me in Craigs list because I kicked him out of my home on Mar-Don Hills Court. I now have a decent room mate. Craigslist Abuse Team said he needed to be turned in to the police.

Enough said, I believe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-William-Demick/Winston-Salem-North-Carolina-/Bill-William-Demick-He-lived-at-310-Mar-Don-Hills-Court-and-didnt-pay-rent-is-not-a-985635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill (William) Demick