Complaint Review: Bill matrix

• Reported By: Not helpful — Winchester California
Bill matrix
Internet USA

Bill matrix Verizion What a joke! Internet

I need to restore my phone servicer and used the Billmatrix that Verizion advised me to use. And it said my service would be restored in 1 hr. I made that payment at 4:45am, and 3 hrs had past and still nothing. When speaking to a rep at Verizion they said maybe it was a key error and it went to another account. How is that possible if I have proof from my bank and a payment confirmation email from verizion stating the payment was made.

They indicated that they still showed no payment and that i needed to get proof from my bank. Meanwihile still no service. So after calling my bank to get the retrival code that Verizion used to take my payment, the rep was so magically able to restore a temp restore service to my account--BUT i still need to get the proof of payment to them in 10days. Billmatrix is a joke.. and Verizon knows it, they want you to keep making more payments to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-matrix/internet/Bill-matrix-Verizion-What-a-joke-Internet-1140731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill matrix