Complaint Review: Bill me later

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Suzanne — Macomb Michigan United States of America
Bill me later
P.O. Box 2394, Omaha, NE, 68103 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Bill me later SCAM! BEWARE! Payments are confirmed on their website and then a week or more later I get an email saying payment. Was returned. They say bank info is wrong but it's not. After weeks of attempting to Atlanta, Georgia

I made two purchases with bill me later, one was at Aeropostale and the other a HP computer. My original plan was to order these items and pay the entire bill, which was over $400, within a couple of weeks. When I received my funds I immediately went on line and added my checking account and made my payment in full. Website said payment was received and my account was credited. This was the first week of December.

Two weeks later I receive an email stating my payment had been reversed. I checked my bank account and the money was available and all account info was correct on billmelater. I sent an email to customer service at billmelater and they sent a response saying bank info was wrong and to check the numbers again. I went online, removed the checking account and re-entered it again even though nothing was wrong. I sent a second but smaller payment through. Again, website said payment was received and account credited. This was on the 19th of December.

On December 24th at 8:35pm I received an email saying the payment was again returned without any explanation as to why. The payment needed to be made by 5pm on the 24th to avoid hefty charges. I have a high excellent credit rating with very little debt. I have never in my life had the experience of being cheated this way. It disgusts me that this company has an easy link on trusted sites. They also have three addresses in three different states which I find very suspicious. And there is absolutely no logical reason it would take a week to process a payment. As far as I am concerned this company is a scam and I will be looking for a lawyer to file a lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-me-later/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Bill-me-later-SCAM-BEWARE-Payments-are-confirmed-on-their-website-and-then-a-week-or-m-986714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill me later