Complaint Review: BillMeLater, Thru CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:Salem New Hampshire
BillMeLater, Thru CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah
PO Box 105658 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

BillMeLaterBillMeLater, Thru CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah Ripping off people who have a hard enough time making ends meet Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: BillMeLater, Salt Lake City, Utah

I was sent a bill for $31.96 with a later fee of $19.00. I couldn't get them to tell me what the bill was for.

Then I was sent another bill for $52.98. I sent them an e-mail 3 times asking them what it was I bought and where. They still didn't answer me except to send me the same bill with no information on it. I never remember signing up for this service. I still havn't paid it. I have never been late on paying my bills. What should I do?

Maggie
Salem, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BillMeLater-Thru-CIT-Bank-Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5658/BillMeLaterBillMeLater-Thru-CIT-Bank-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-Ripping-off-people-who-have-a-291805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BillMeLater, Thru CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah

BillMeLater, Salt Lake City, Utah

AUTHOR: Maggie - (U.S.A.)

Please cancel this e-mail. Everything straightened out.