• Report: #819477

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: troy baylous — chillicothe Ohio USA
Billie P. Bailey
9529 st rt 772 (former) chillicothe, Ohio United States of America

Billie P. Bailey aka(Shar Archer)aka (Ms Streetcar) aka (Billie Plumley)aka(Janet Brian) stalking,false online reports and harrassing chillicothe, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: To the Sore Loser

This woman is bad news to everyone. I contacted her in late july,for a massage for my upcoming B-day. I found her in Backpages.com under chillicothe,ohio. Little did I know,that she is a prostitute also. I discovered this as she suddenly gave me ** during my massage. She tried to blackmail me,by threatening me,that she would tell my wife. During the course of aug and thru late sept. I paid her trailer rent,car insurance,(2)new tires for car,grocieries even a cell phone for her daughter. I told my wife,what was going on. We agreed,enough is enough. The final straw,was on our anniversary,when she text'd me wanting more money. My wife sent an email to the ross county sheriff's office. Telling them of prostitution in our county. I made the mistake of forwarding that email to Billie. I was hoping it all would be over. Not so,she has since reported both of us to ripoff report and left internet comments at my wife's employer's website. This same woman,has been investigated by the FBI,,something bout looking like a robbery suspect of something of that nature in Cleveland. That is why she moved to Chillicothe-to be with her daughter. She says she called the cops on me-I don't know,I've never been contacted by them. But,this is coming from someone with multi-phones numbers and a boatload of aka's.  A massage is not worth all of this,. So fella's and potentional employer's be warned. She advertises on Backpage in chillicothe. Goes by Ms Streetcar @ bigdoggie.com. and has her own site @sweetheartcompanion.com.  Don't say that I didn't warn you,she will try and wreck your life,because she dosen't have one !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Billie-P-Bailey/chillicothe-Ohio-45601/Billie-P-Bailey-akaShar-Archeraka-Ms-Streetcar-aka-Billie-PlumleyakaJanet-Brian-s-819477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Billie P. Bailey

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

To the Sore Loser

AUTHOR: Janet - (United States of America)

who didn't get laid