Complaint Review: Billion Kia of Sioux City

• Reported By: chekers — Sioux City Iowa
Billion Kia of Sioux City
, Iowa USA

Billion Kia of Sioux City really poor sales tatics Sioux City Iowa

Went to Sioux City Billion store to ask about a Linclon they had advertised. salesman met my wife and I  on the lot and said the car was at Sioux Falls store and if i wanted they could bring it to sioux City but i would have to pay $500.00 for transpoting the car.

I laughed at the guy and told him I could drive to Sioux Falls for a lot less than that. he then acted offended and said there had to be a car on their lot I was inrterested in.

I told him no thanks.  Too bad for Billion. we were driving a Kia we had purchased there from a rather rude salesman a couple years before. We have now traded the Kia for a Lincoln at another dealership and will probably never deal with the rude people at Billion ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Billion-Kia-of-Sioux-City/Iowa-51105/Billion-Kia-of-Sioux-City-really-poor-sales-tatics-Sioux-City-Iowa-1135926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Billion Kia of Sioux City