Complaint Review: Billmelater.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Eric - Kyra and Shirley — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
Billmelater.com
P.O. Box2394, Omaha, NE 68103-2394 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Billmelater.com Bill Me Later. com and Paypal Terrible Customer Service - and Bad Accounting = BAD BAD COMPANY Omaha, Nebraska

I called today and was greeted by a terrible customer service representative her name was Kyra and then there was Shirley rude argumentative and aggressive, when I informed then that I did not make the charges they refused to send me a corrected statement.

I was then transferred to Eric - (none of which any of them have a last name, email, phone number, operator id number).

When I reviewed the statement with him, I indicated to him that the statement was incorrect, he then refused to send me a corrected statement and when I asked for one insisted that I paid a $10 service fee.

I informed him that the account information was incorrect and that I never made the charges, I was informed by "Eric" tough, I needed to pay the bill and that it would continue to incur the monthly fees until I did and that they would make a point of reporting it to the credit agencies.

Billmelater.com refused to investigate or correct the account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Billmelatercom/Omaha-Nebraska-68103-2394/Billmelatercom-Bill-Me-Later-com-and-Paypal-Terrible-Customer-Service-and-Bad-Accounti-838588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Billmelater.com