drunk

Complaint Review: Billy Briggs, Founder Of 'Type-at-Home.com.' Cyber Junky, Inc.,

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2007

• Reported By:Nil Other
Billy Briggs, Founder Of 'Type-at-Home.com.' Cyber Junky, Inc.,
1042 N. El Camino Real B358, Encinitas, Encinitas, California U.S.A.

Cyber Junky, Inc., Billy Briggs, Founder Of 'Type-at-Home.com.' Cyber Junky, Inc., Conned of my money Encinitas, California

I was looking for a home bound job after sustaining a permanently chronic injury to my right arm which is my working arm in the course or my work.

While searching through jobs and website advertisements, I came across this Billy Briggs 'Type-at-Home.com.' and thought that it suited me in my situation. His postings of his success and how he would guide those who signed up to his program has lured me to believe his genuity.

I signed up on 26 March 2007 and paid SGD 81.46. It stated that if I decided to withdraw as a member within 8 weeks, the full sum would be refunded back to me.

After signing up, I tried many attempts to make enquiries through their e-mail address but received a return message that the e-mail address is either doesn't exist or uncontactable.

Whenever I sent an e-mail, the same message appeared. It was then that I realised it is a scam.

I contacted the American High Commissioner in Singapore and was advised to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Despite filing 2 complaints to Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), I still did not get any reply from them.

Yeo
Nil
Singapore

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams

click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Billy-Briggs-Founder-Of-Type-at-Homecom-Cyber-Junky-Inc/Encinitas-California-92024/Cyber-Junky-Inc-Billy-Briggs-Founder-Of-Type-at-Homecom-Cyber-Junky-Inc-Conned-265997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Billy Briggs, Founder Of 'Type-at-Home.com.' Cyber Junky, Inc.,