Complaint Review: Billy's SuperStore

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: gotrippedoff — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Billy's SuperStore
1Pine House Rd Trenton, South Carolina United States of America

Billy's SuperStore selling molded and out dated products Trenton, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Turn the business in to the Health department

went to billy's superstore this morning to buy a few items. after i had purchased the 3 items i needed,non-food items,one item i opened up was "powerhouse" all purpose wipes. it was molded on the inside of the tube,the wipes was completely dry. i went back inside of the store to request a refund,and show the lady cashier why. she looked at the product and pointed at a sign posted up above her and any customers head. it stated "no refunds on any purchases". i requested to speak to her supervisor or manager.the manager walks out towards me,i showed him the molded/dry product. he repeated what the cashier had said to me,

"no refunds"  that i can only exchange the item.after that purchase i told him that i rather get my $1.29 plus tax back only on that item.he refused me and was not concern about the product that was sold to me.since i wasn't going to get my money back,i exchanged the item for another bad outdated product of the same kind. todays date is friday oct,25th 2012. the date on this product believe me or not is dated on the bottom june,19th 2006. i'm not going to use this,but going to keep it in case someone wants to contact me.i'm going to file a complaint with proper authorities governing stores,products,consumers affairs.

i know its only less than 2 bucks, but you just can't sell molded and outdated products to customers and get away with it.i have rights too. side note: i reguested the owners phone number and was denied it. the manager said i would have to come back in an hour or so.why would i want to do that,when this could easily been fixed.the manager got upset when i told him i would be making a formal complaint against this store.he told me to leave the property. i did. i will never stop here or spend a dime of my money here again.i'm going to tell all my friends/family about my experience here.and they can decide whether or not to ever go here. hope not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Billys-SuperStore/Trenton-South-Carolina-29847/Billys-SuperStore-selling-molded-and-out-dated-products-Trenton-South-Carolina-959985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Billy's SuperStore

Turn the business in to the Health department

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

If this place of business is selling outdated products if were you I would call the Health department and turn them in. I also worked in a convience store in Athens, AL were I have seen mice in the store. When I stocked the cabinet were the fountain cups were stored I seen mice poop there not a good site. I also found alot of out dated products and some of the product was eaten by the mice.

I am surprised that this store has not gotten shut down by the health department. I  was let gobecause of invetory shortages because of management. The day the supervisor found out he let the manager go then made the assistant manager step down then she was let go a day later then a month in a half later the  new manager let me go. That witch had me barred from the property but I can still cause that place of business alot of trouble and she cannot do a thing about it. I even told alot of my regular customers what happened and they no longer shop there.

That witch cannot even keep help in the store . I also warned this business that I know that they are going to prosecute the former manager of this store I told them not to supeona me because I will not answer it .

When I drive by this place I do not see  a car in the parking lot. From what you went through with that store I would also tell my friends and family not to shop there  I know word of mouth can help and it can also hurt.