Complaint Review: Biltmore Who's Who

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Carl — Joppa Maryland United States of America
Biltmore Who's Who
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Biltmore Who's Who Requested amt of money --$ 379 FOR 3 YEAR membership Boca Raton, Florida

First, I learned of company on email which I completed and sent forward about on 4/19/12.

Phone call to me on 4/26/12 by a man asking to conduct interview.  Upon completion, I was told I was accepted into "Who's Who" and explained what benefits would be given to me.  A package would be sent next week for me to review and change if necessary.

Then, three different costs were offered: $ 800+; $700+ and the last one $379.  I paused to accept the last one, but I said yes with my debit card and number.  My computer at home  is down and I can't refer to the original email.  Shortly afterwards, I thought I was scammed. This is the gist of it.  Hopefully, something can be salvaged of this situation.

If there is anything or additional info needed please call me at (((redacted))) and leave a call back number if there is no answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biltmore-Whos-Who/Boca-Raton-Florida-/Biltmore-Whos-Who-Requested-amt-of-money-379-FOR-3-YEAR-membership-Boca-Raton-Florid-874250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biltmore Who's Who