symbolic

• Reported By: NotAnIdiot — WINCHESTER California
Binder & Binder
600 N Arrowhead Ave #201 San Bernardino, California USA

Binder & Binder; Charles E. Binder Lying theives San Bernardino California

Back in 06, I was injured and in a wheelchair. I applied for SSDI but was denied of course. Shortly afterwards, I contacted B & B, and they were quick to send me paperwork and then NADA; they did not do anything unless I called them with information. In fact, I got approved for  my SSDI without B&B sending in anything more than the representation  and fee paperwork due to the length of time I was wheelchair bound was over a year, so SSA automaticlaly approved me.   So, after I had been in the wheelchair for over a year, SSA automatically granted me my SSDI with B&B doing squat! Then I got a notice of review and I wrote them, they toldme to call but Inever could get through other than a message and no one ever called me back.   So, I forged on alone and since I  had taught myself to walk again on my causalgia riddled legs, and I had no one to give me a ride and had to drive myself in a small car that my wheelchair would not fit into, to the re-assessment, I walked with my arm crutches and since I can walk ( like a penguin) they denied my my SSDI and took it away. I suffer causalgia, internal derangement's in both knees, depression, migraines and I cannot feel the outer portions of my hands nor pinky and ring fingers; the SSA Dr. confirmed this yet they still denied me cos I can walk ( like a penquin). Anyhow, the idiots at SSA finally figure out that I have an attorney of record and send them all the paperwork before the final hearing. I never heard SQUAT from B&B since early 2007, I email them, they say I am not a client, then they say to call. I finally get a dimwit bimbo on the phone and she says I owe them near 600 bucks and they wont help me until I pay them (it is past SOL so they can kiss my plump behind. PLUS back when all this review stuff started up, I got a letter from the SSA saying the amount owed so I called Social Security saying WTF, and they said it was just normal procedure, they had already paid my attorney everything they were due(out of my initial benefits) and not to worry about it. B&B are thieves and no good lazy rip off artists! stay away from them, there are better attorneys out there!!!   B&B is defrauding me and the government!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Binder-Binder/San-Bernardino-California-94201/Binder-Binder-Charles-E-Binder-Lying-theives-San-Bernardino-California-1113872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Binder & Binder