Complaint Review: Binder & Binder

Binder & Binder
300 Rabro Drive East Internet United States of America

Binder & Binder RIPPOFF, LIES, JUST STRAIGHT BULLCHIT, Internet

*Author of original report: CELL PHONE

Binder & Binder for 2 solid years absolutely did nothing for me,when something needed to be done i had to annititate it.1 phone call maybe once a month and most of the time i was calling them,the day of my hearing i went to jacksonville florida office of disability determination,didnt know who my lawyer was or even what he looked like.he called out my name and once we got in the judges chambers the only thing this lawyer did for me was told the judge who he was and my name and that was it.

took 45 min and i was gone 2 weeks later i was turned down by SSA it took Binder & Binder 2 months to let me know SSA never contacted me finally Binder & Binder contacted me and told me i had been turned down and that they had filed and appeal with the higher disability appeals court.after 6 more months absolutley nothing .so i got tired of this crap and FIRED BINDER &BINDER and Hired me a real Lawyer the new lawyer did more for me in 3 month than Binder & Binder did for me in 30 months.i refiled with SSA and so far it's really looking good ,Binder & Binder then sent me a Bill for $2000.00 exscuse me you didnt win my case my lawyer wrote them back that they had no right to any moneys..

Binder & Binder sent them a call table of the times and dates when they helped me or contacted me i sat down with my new lawyers and went over the list after going over the list Binder & Binder ended up with maybe 8 hours of work there were times they had on there that they never contaced me i pulled up all my call records for 2 yrs Charles Binder i did most of the work for me 80% you guys didnt do chit.PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WARNING STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM BINDER & BINDER  THEY WILL NOT WIN YOUR CASE FOR YOU ,ALL THEY DO IS REPISENT U SO THEY CAN GET FREE MONEY ,THATS IT You can do just as good with filing by your self  SO WARNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STAY AWAY FROM THERE LIEING A**ES  :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Binder-Binder/internet/Binder-Binder-RIPPOFF-LIES-JUST-STRAIGHT-BULLCHIT-Internet-643245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Binder & Binder

CELL PHONE

AUTHOR: russfullwood - ()

Paypal after 6 months ruled in my favor UPS investigated and found the cell phone was deliverd the customer has lied .case has been shut by paypal i didn't have to give him his money back when paypal esculated it he would not responde to paypal therefore paypal closed the case end of story period.