Complaint Review: Binder and Binder

• Submitted: Tue, October 18, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: conetha pearson, Gonzales,la. — Gonzales Louisiana United States of America
Binder and Binder
Gonzales, Louisiana United States of America

Binder and Binder Social Security Advocates Fly by night attorneys Literally! Gonzales, Louisiana

I want my money back!  That's my impression of the Leading Social Security Advocates.  I didn't know this type of site existed, but now I do.  When I say fly by night lawyers, I mean it.  Literally this associate lawyer flew in at the last minute and didn't even have time to prepare professionally for my case.  My previous medical history spoke for itself and that paperwork was available to the judge.  The only thing My lawyer had to do was pick up any current, for that time, information on my medical history.  Well she flew in maybe the day before and when we went before the judge, she had Nothing!  She told the judge that she was not able to get the information since the doctors offices were closed.  The judge stood up and said "You're her lawyer right?" and she said yes, then Judge White told her that she should have sat on the steps of the place until she had what she needed to represent me.  In other words, "I represented myself by a question and answer session with the judge".  "I might as well have been by myself".  Now should I get the $2600. charge to me for their services returned?  I think so for the lack of representation in court, and the complete lack of having an advocate by me......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Binder-and-Binder/Gonzales-Louisiana-70737/Binder-and-Binder-Social-Security-Advocates-Fly-by-night-attorneys-Literally-Gonzales-Lo-790124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Binder and Binder