Complaint Review: Bingofunhouse.com

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Lilstuff3 — Illinois United States of America
Bingofunhouse.com

Bingofunhouse.com Online Bingo site refused to payout winnings Internet

I signed up to play online bingo and made a 50.00 deposit. They gave me 375.00 in bonus money to play with. Great right? Not so much, I hit a jackpot for 2000.00 the very same night on bingo! I also dabbled with the slots online that night as well.

I emailed the help desk to request a withdrawal and was told that I would have to wager the amount I started with (50.00 deposit & 375.00 bonus money) 425.00 times 12 for a total of 5100.00 before I would be eligable for a withdrawal. This is more money then I had in my account at this point.

Over the course of the next 2 weeks I went back and fourth with the accounting department and figured its not worth this much stress for my 50.00 back. I pulled up a slot game put it on auto spin and let it dwindle my balance down but then I hit the slow for 8000.00.

Now I have over 10,000.00 in my account and was still refused a withdrawal stating that I still needed to wager more money. I wagered all the money on my account except for a little over a thousand dollars and was still advised I had not met the wager mark! How they do math I do not know. I called and spoke to a rude woman who hung up on me twice, said they are in Costa Rica and the United States has no legal grounds there so they can pretty much do what they want.

Do not use this site. Its a total scam. They give you bonus money to get new players and then refuse to pay when you win. Total rip off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bingofunhousecom/internet/Bingofunhousecom-Online-Bingo-site-refused-to-payout-winnings-Internet-1013644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bingofunhouse.com