Complaint Review: Bio Nutra Green Coffee

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: saluki57 — Hoffman Estates Illinois
Bio Nutra Green Coffee
, Select State/Province USA

Bio Nutra Green Coffee Premier Green Coffee Bio Nutra Green Coffee Ripping Off People Like Me internet

On Dec.21,2013 I placed an order for a free trial bottle of Green Coffee by just paying the shipping and handling fee as advertised by the on the internet. I received the merchandise (60 caps bottle) on Dec 27, 2013 and I tried taking it on the 28th of Dec. I tried for a week and found out that I was getting some sort of allergic reaction to it (having itchiness and skin nrashes every time I took it). I called up their toll free number to report about my allergic reaction on the 6th of Jan, 2014. On Jan.9,2012 I found out that the company used my credit card to collect $78.85 as payment for the one bottle (60 capules) on Jan. 6,2014. I told them I was going to return the merchandise but they claim that the 14 day trial period is passed and that they have to charge me with the cost of the merchandise. I told them the 14 day period was on the 9th of January,2014 from the day I received it but they claim it is 14 day from the time they ship the item and if it is opened they can not accept it back.

I disputed that charge with my credit card company expalining to them the circumstances why Im putting a dispute. so they are helping me clear up this mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bio-Nutra-Green-Coffee/Select-StateProvince/Bio-Nutra-Green-Coffee-Premier-Green-Coffee-Bio-Nutra-Green-Coffee-Ripping-Off-People-Lik-1131849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bio Nutra Green Coffee