Complaint Review: Bio Nutrs

• Reported By: customer — Jim Thorpe Pennsylvania
Bio Nutrs
Saint George, Utah USA

Bio Nutra Garcinia Cambogia Diet Supplement Saint George Utah

The company is not willing to refund my money.  The first bottle was suppose to be free if I paid shipping and handling.

I am disatisfied with the product so I contacted the customer servive number on the bottle to cancel.  Apparentyly that number is not the same number I noticed on my bank statement.  I was charged $79.95 and asked customer service for a refund, but was denied.  The contact on the bottle is 888-906-3158 and the contact on my bank statement is 888-337-0462.

I was given a confirmation number of 194582 so there will be no future unauthorized charges to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bio-Nutrs/Saint-George-Utah/Bio-Nutra-Garcinia-Cambogia-Diet-Supplement-Saint-George-Utah-1140075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bio Nutrs