Complaint Review: Bio-Tec Emergency Services/Mark Kropidlowski

• Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Boba — Connecticut United States of America
Bio-Tec Emergency Services/Mark Kropidlowski
21450 Forest Blvd Su. #200 Forest Lake, Minnesota United States of America

Bio-Tec Emergency Services/Mark Kropidlowski -DOES NOT LIKE TO PAY- Forest Lake Minnesota

From a subcontrator of this company: I read the other reports too late I guess...

What a shame. I really liked working with these folks at Bio-Tec. They helped me endlessly trying to get me going and were constantly in contact with me. Adam went out of his way to help me.  But this Mark guy is the rotten apple in the bunch.. Where's my freakin check!! I m still waiting (3 months) for my small check. The thing about businesses is sometimes the big guy has to take one for the team. I tried a good three times to get an answer as to my payment for my job(thank God I did nt have anymore jobs) He got back to me but no sign of the $$$. Well I guess I won t see it. I would really like an explanation...a legit' one. This guy can t just pay people only when he feels like it or has it hanging around. Hey, what goes around comes around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bio-Tec-Emergency-ServicesMark-Kropidlowski/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/Bio-Tec-Emergency-ServicesMark-Kropidlowski-DOES-NOT-LIKE-TO-PAY-Forest-Lake-Minnesota-604453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bio-Tec Emergency Services/Mark Kropidlowski