Complaint Review: Bio pro

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Espe1101 — United States of America
Bio pro
www.biopromed.com Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Bio pro Tim Simmons Offered me a job and stated I was going to get hired in 2wks but had to send him money for background check. Aurora , Colorado

Received a phone call about a job opportunity, was offered position he even mentioned pay, hours and what I had to do. Was just told I had to pay 89.00 bucks for background check ( supposedly listed in disclosure box) and payment had to be at a Cvs or Walmart. I didn't think nothing of it did what he said and now I have been trying to contact him but No answer this was 4 days Ago!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bio-pro/Aurora-Colorado-/Bio-pro-Tim-Simmons-Offered-me-a-job-and-stated-I-was-going-to-get-hired-in-2wks-but-had-t-977274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bio pro