Complaint Review: BioGenx Global LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 07, 2009

• Reported By: John — Fullerton California USA
BioGenx Global LLC
8801 Avenue A Brooklyn, New York United States of America

BioGenx Global LLC Cheated, Stole, Lied, Scammed. Ripped off. Embarassed, Stressed, Failed, Used, Disappointed, MLM, Alternative health, BioGenx Global, Dr. Simeon Cuffy, Broke, Brooklyn, New York

I joined BioGenx Global in June 2008. I recruited 10 people (friends) to start a downline and paid over a hundred dollars every month for inferior products that started out O.K. but were then watered down.

For a period of 3 months, my credit card was charged for product that was never sent!

My downline recruited people which put me at a higher level to receive a large sum of money from the company's compensation plan. I have never been paid and my friends were very upset that they spent hundreds of dollars every month and never got paid either.

I have been blamed for this whole nightmare thanks to Dr. Simeon Cuffy ND and his people at BioGenx Global LLC.

I spoke to an employee who informed me that the company was broke and the checks were never going to be sent !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BioGenx-Global-LLC/Brooklyn-New-York-11236/BioGenx-Global-LLC-Cheated-Stole-Lied-Scammed-Ripped-off-Embarassed-Stressed-Faile-505533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BioGenx Global LLC