Complaint Review: BioGuard Pest Control LLC

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Alice — South Jordan Utah United States of America
BioGuard Pest Control LLC
2601 N Canyon Rd. Provo, Utah United States of America

BioGuard Pest Control LLC This company doesn't provide the agreed service, when cancelling they charged 364.00 cancelltion fee. Provo, Utah

I have been using this company for over a year now. Twice they did not show up to service my home when scheduled. This last time I spoke with a customer service rep  twice to find out what was going, and both times I was told someone would call me back, no one returned my calls. I also sent two email they did not respond to them either. I was left hanging all day long.

I contacted the company to cancel my service, due to poor customer service and received a bill for 364.00 for an early cancellation fee. After reading reviews online I am not the only person this has happened to.

A consumer should have the right to cancel service when a company doesn't provide the stated service without paying a fee. There was a time when the costumer was always right, but no more. When will this treatment of customers stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BioGuard-Pest-Control-LLC/Provo-Utah-84604/BioGuard-Pest-Control-LLC-This-company-doesnt-provide-the-agreed-service-when-cancellin-903758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BioGuard Pest Control LLC