Complaint Review: BioNutra

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: AnnaB — Lake City Oklahoma
3025 S Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92704 Santa Ana, California USA

BioNutra Super Green CoffeePure Garcinia CambogiaProprietary Technologies Unsolicited "free trials" sent, extortion tactics, must pay to return and pay restocking fee! Santa Ana, Salt Lake City California, Uta

I received two separate packages in the mail (US Post Office). Opened one from Super Green Coffee, Santa Ana, CA. Contained one bottle of Super Green Coffee capsules and an invoice for $4.95. Other package was a box from Proprietary Technologies, Salt Lake City, Utah. It contained a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia capsules and a CD along with some prmotional flyers, but no invoice or packing slip.

Since I knew I had not ordered these items, I called both companies. Got the exact same recordings,instructions, and offers to cancel my "membership" by paying only half the original price of $70 something dollars. I could save myself the hassle of returning the  supplements by paying only $38 and they would then cancel my membership.

I stayed on the line attempting to resolve the issue and was told that I would have to return the product at my expense, and should include tracking when I sent it back. When I explained that I did not order the product, the rep said that I or someone in my household must have,or they would not have my information. There is no one else in my household. I have no idea how they could have obtained my information.

However, even if I had ordered this free trial, it is anything but a free trial. I must return the products to them at my expense or they will charge me an outrageous price for each of these supplements. In addition, after I return them, I will be charged a $12.50 restocking fee!

What a racket these folks have got going on. And the intimidation tactics are ridiculous! Just reading through the fine print is hilarious, except that alot of folks are giving these people money either because they didn't jump through all the right hoops at the right time or because it is just such a hassle dealing with them.  I am returning this crap at my expense. Have been totally ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BioNutra/Santa-Ana-California-92704/BioNutra-Super-Green-CoffeePure-Garcinia-CambogiaProprietary-Technologies-Unsolicited-fr-1104276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BioNutra