Complaint Review: Biochem Distribution

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: SY16 — Houston Texas
Biochem Distribution
Laval, Quebec Canada

Biochem Distribution MAILED MY PACKAGE ABROAD WITH NO SHIPPING ADDDRESS Laval Quebec

*Author of original report: Package was delivered with no issues

I paid Biochem Distribution roughly $26 USD for 100mg of 4AcO-DMT, along with an additional ~$30 USD for XPressUSA shipping through USPS. The order was placed on a Sunday afternoon. Biochem did not fill the order until Tuesday (understandable, considering the headline of their website reads, in partially mistyped English, Current order in process could take up to 3 working days before to be ship. We had abpit 100 orders this week end. Thank you.). The order then left Canada (via air, I'm assuming) on Wednesday, and I was satisfied, thinking I would have my package in Texas by the end of the week. However, to my dismay, the package was routed to New York City, and eventuallly wound up in Shreveport, LA. How the f**k does that even happen?! Especially when I paid for the most expensive level of shipping. Outrageous. I called the USPS customer support line and spoke to very nice woman who politely informed me that my package had - this is the best part - NO KNOWN SHIPPING ADDRESS WHATSOEVER. The USPS didn't even have a clue where to send it! I still have to call the Post Office in Shreveport myself and see if they will ship the package over to me. It is now completely unclear if I will even receive my package or not. But, until I do, I hold Biochem Distribution completely responsible for this ordeal. I will not shop with them again, and I reccommend that you don't either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biochem-Distribution/Laval-Quebec/Biochem-Distribution-MAILED-MY-PACKAGE-ABROAD-WITH-NO-SHIPPING-ADDDRESS-Laval-Quebec-1070441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biochem Distribution

Package was delivered with no issues

AUTHOR: 161616SSS - ()

Although the package was misrouted, it arrived with no issues. I retract my previous statement in its entirety-- the shipping error could have occured at multiple points along the package's long route to my home, and there is no sufficient evidence to suggest that this error was caused by Biochem Distribution