Complaint Review: Bioderm Skin Care & Laser Center

• Updated: Sat, October 15, 2011

• Reported By: ripped off and purple! — Frisco Texas United States of America
Bioderm Skin Care & Laser Center
Preston Rd., Frisco, TX Internet United States of America

Bioderm Skin Care & Laser Center Bioderm took almost a thousand dollars to me and tried to ruin my skin! Internet

I paid $900 for photofacial treatments to treat my mild rosacea. After 6 treatments, my rosacea was the same, the laser
treatments had zero effect. After I complained, Bioderm said they do NOT guarantee results. It would be like taking your car to a mechanic, they take your money and don't fix your car and say "Sorry." Bioderm offered to provide me more treatments at ADDITIONAL cost to me. They do NOT guarantee their products or services.

WARNING: Never ever get a treatment from this facility! I went for a complimentary new laser treatment after their first 6 failed because they told me it was better. When I got to the room, they said it might turn my skin purple for 2 weeks! I was hesitant but did a test spot. It turned bright purple which looked like two huge moles on my face. I stopped them and didn't let them do anymore! I would have looked like a total freak for 2 weeks. I still do not know if it will go away or if it is permanent.

Never, never go to these people or trust them. You don't want them to ruin your face and take all your money. GO to a DOCTOR instead!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bioderm-Skin-Care-Laser-Center/internet/Bioderm-Skin-Care-Laser-Center-Bioderm-took-almost-a-thousand-dollars-to-me-and-tried-t-789255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bioderm Skin Care & Laser Center