Complaint Review: Biolabs Resveratrol

• Reported By:Deer Park Texas
Biolabs Resveratrol
biolabs.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Biolabs Resveratrol Free Trial Rip-Off Internet

The 15 day free trial of Resveratrol from Biolabs is a rip-off. I saw an ad on the internet for a 15 day free trial of Resveratrol. I ordered the free trial and paid shipping costs to receive it. The day I received my free trial, I noticed a charge to my bank account for $45.00 from Biolabs for Instant Wrinkle Releaser that I never ordered and also a charge for $87.16 for a month supply of Resveratrol. I hadn't even had time to try the 15 day free trial when my account was charged.
When I called, they said the 15 trial started the day I placed the order. I argued that I did not receive the trial until that day and they said that didn't matter. I only had 15 days to notify them that I did not want further shipments. I canceled further shipments that
day, but they would not credit back what they had charged to my account.

The next week, I received the wrinkle reducer, but I still have not received the month supply they charged my bank account for. When I called about that, they said it was the bottle of Resveratrol they had sent me that was supposed to be the free trial.

So in other words the 15 day free trial actually cost me the shipping, $45.00 for wrinkle cream and $87.16 for a month supply. I haven't even opened the free trial and want to warn everyone else about falling for this free trial offer. Biolabs Resveratrol's free trial offer is a Rip-Off for consumers. Don't fall for it.
I

Patti
Deer Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biolabs-Resveratrol/nationwide/Biolabs-Resveratrol-Free-Trial-Rip-Off-Internet-462975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biolabs Resveratrol